||: Marketing Specialist
|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: SAFETY & FIRE EXPERTS CO.
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 2844677
||: Jan 14, 2022
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
- 2 – 3 years’ experience on the same field.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- With authenticated school credentials
- Can handle the work with little supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with others and liaising with external groups and vendors.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions based on your findings.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi -task and prioritize work .
- Attention to detail and problem - solving skills .
- Should be fluent in English and Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Have background and experienced in Safety, Fire and Rescue sales.
- Have well established capabilities to market such equipment in different sectors
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to appeal to target audience using appropriate channels such as email, social media, and traditional media.
- Gather and analyze information on customer needs and preferences, as well as demographics and buying habits, with the goal of identifying potential markets for sales.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Prepares proposals, quotations/offers to customers .
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services.
- Can attend clients' inquiries and clarifications about products and services offered.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- Analyzes trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.