||: Instrumentation / Electronics Engineer
|No. of Available Positions: 6
||: SAFETY & FIRE EXPERTS CO.
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 2844677
||: Jan 14, 2022
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender: Male |
| Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
- 2 – 4 years’ experience on the same field.
- Must have experience in servicing field instruments.
- Must be a graduate of Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- With authenticated school credentials
- Should be fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems and processes.
- Testing, maintaining, and modifying existing systems.
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Managing operations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors, and relevant authorities.
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.