||: Maintenance Manager
|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: ZAMIL OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY LTD.
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 8914896
||: Saudi Arabia
||: Oct 16, 2021
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender: Male |
| Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and Distribute work schedules on weekly basis to site supervisor. Demonstrate and Check Royal Commission required task are properly accomplished, submit check list to Royal Commission.
- Monitor Accomplishment of work according to plan and submit report on daily, weekly, quarterly, and Yearly basis.
- Organize Required resources (equipment, tools, materials, and manpower) prior to execution of work (Monitoring of material request and equipment).
- Ensure all resources are available at any time by monitoring the material, equipment operational condition and manpower optimum utilization, Submit the status report to Royal Commission periodically.
- Monitor Line Breaks and non-automation in Emergency Group/Irrigation group which affect the operation. Plan and Execute to restore within the limited time as directed by Royal Commission. Report and Submit progress of work / status on daily basis or as required by Royal Commission.
- Maintain all Preventive and Corrective Maintenance & Minor Works Documents.
- Maintain/Monitor all Royal Commission Irrigation Assets to ensure it is working as per Royal Commission Standards.
- Manage and prepare list of overall irrigation material stock to be used for preventive and corrective maintenance and minor works for one year.
- Assign all repair work schedule and evaluate cost estimations.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Plan and manage minor works, line breaks replacement and installation of irrigation assets activities. Coordinate with QC for rehabilitation and CM recommendation.
- Manage and prepare any addition/emergency work assigned by Royal Commission.
- Shall receive all correspondence/e-mails for excavation, line breaks etc. from MASA & other departments and is responsible to lead the team to inspect, prepare RFI and submit report to Royal Commission.
Minimum Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 5+ Years’ Experience
- 1 Years in Supervisory Position
- Must have driver’s license
- Must be fluent and literate in English Language