||: Quality Control Inspector
|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: ZAMIL OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE COMPANY LTD.
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 8914896
||: Saudi Arabia
||: Oct 16, 2021
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender: Male |
| Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
Minimum Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 5+ Years’ Experience
- 3 Years in Quality Control Position
- Must have driver’s license
- Must be fluent and literate in English Language
To assist in the operation and maintenance team ensuring the proper performance of all the elements of the utility and the condition of all equipment and facilities at time of delivery or acceptance and continually thereafter. Their roles are to carry out (but not restricted to) the following: -
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the quality of the Preventive & Corrective Maintenance Work done on the Irrigation Pipeline System including Valve Chambers Irrigation Line Appurtenances, Buried Valves, Field Control Modules and Remote-Control Valves.
- Review proposed Irrigation Line Materials and Equipment to ensure conformity to Royal Commission Standards/Approved Material Specifications prior to installation.
- Review Shop Drawings such as Tie-in Connection Details to ensure conformity to Engineering Design and Royal Commission Standards.
- Ensure that the QA/QC Standard Procedure are followed throughout the entire construction, rehabilitation and rectification of Irrigation Water Pipelines, Valve Chambers, Irrigation Line Appurtenances, Buried Valves, Field Control Modules and Remote-Control Valves.
- Inspect irrigation material deliveries to ensure conformity to MRR/MRF prior to acceptance of Logistics Section.
- Prepare necessary documents such as RFI’s, Field Density Test Report, Concrete Compressive Strength Test Report, Asphalt Test Report, Restoration Work Report and other document concerning construction, rehabilitation and rectification of the Irrigation Water Pipeline Distribution System.
- Make inspections as per received RFI‘s on the on-going construction of Irrigation Water Distribution System of other Contractor to ensure conformity to Royal Commission Standards/Specifications, Approved Construction Drawings, IFC Drawings and Material/Equipment Lists.
- Attend Initial Acceptance Meetings and Inspections of new Irrigation Water Distribution System completed by another Contractor.
- Review Record of Transfer/Custody of completed Project involving Irrigation System by other Contractors.
- Manage and prepare any addition work assigned by Royal Commission.
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to email@example.com or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.