||: FEMALE NURSE
|No. of Available Positions: 120
||: MEDI MEDICAL SERVICES COMPANY
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.::
||: Saudi Arabia
||: Oct 01, 2021
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender: Female |
| Age: minimum of 40 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
DIALYSIS NURSE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Nursing Responsibilities in the Dialysis center:
- Checking and recording patients vital before, during and after dialysis treatment
- Ensuring that hermodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatment are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reaction.
- Preparing and updating Nursing Care Plans.
- Promptly notifying the appropriate medical pratitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatment.
- Working with the dialysis technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipments are set up correctly.
- Teaching patients and their family members how to operate home dialysis machines should they decide on home dialysis theraphy.
- Educating patients on dialysis treatment option, kidlney disease management, as well a suitable nutirition and exercise regiments.
- Work with spirit, follow the instructions and the orders from Head Nurse and the doctors.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing and to pass prometic exam whithin six (6) months from starting work.
- Proven experience as dialysis nurse or minimum 1 year in general nursing experience.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) Certification.
- Excellent analytical Problem-solving and observation skills
- The ability remain calm in stressful situation
- Patient and compassionate
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to email@example.com or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.