||: Multimedia Associate
|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: AL MUFTAH TRADING
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 10188953
||: Mar 23, 2021
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Gender: Female |
|Job Details :
Multimedia Associate (Photographer/Videographer) will be responsible for capturing, producing, and editing photos and videos for both internal and external purposes and translating what makes our products and service unique.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, maintain and set-up all photography, video and lighting equipment.
- Generate ideas on company social media video, photo and other related tasks.
- Create video initiatives that supports business goals and objectives in order to drive improvement in conversion rates, cart value and customer experience.
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts.
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files.
- Diploma or Degree in Multimedia, Digital Media, Film and Video Production, or any other related field is preferred.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in filming and photo & video editing.
- Proficient in using DSLR, video, audio, lighting equipment, chroma lighting and knowledge to operate gimbal/stabilizer.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator;).
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail.
- Strong interest in videography, photography, and post-production
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with efficiency in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Personal portfolio that contains specific examples of fully produced photo, animation, and video projects is a must.
- Knowledgeable in different social media platform is a plus.
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to email@example.com or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.