|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: AL MUFTAH TRADING
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 10188953
||: Mar 23, 2021
Gender: Female |
| Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to a program of age-appropriate activities designed to stimulate the children you are working with.
- Keep an accurate record of health file.
- Be a pro-active team member, offering appropriate support to your colleagues.
- Attend ALL out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, family days, etc.
- Record accidents in the accident book. Make sure that parents read and sign the report.
- Look at the Nursery as a ‘whole’, where your help is most needed and how you can most effectively meet the needs of the children in your care.
- Respect the confidentiality of information received.
- Develop your role within the team, especially your role as a key worker.
- Be flexible within working practices of the Nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including daily jobs within the Nursery, e.g. Co-supervision of children when needed, help with the food heating & feeding of toddlers, supervise sleeping kids at nap time, help crying children settle especially when we need to provide one to one attention, playing with children while co-supervising etc.
- Wash and change children when required by team leader.
- Provide comfort and warmth to an unhappy or sick child.
- Help to make sure that the environment meets the needs of Nursery children, reflecting their cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- Must be Registered Nurse in Qatar
- Experience of caring for very young children
- Knowledge of child development and relevant assessment schemes
- Ability to communicate well in English with adults and children
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to write legibly
- A good command of the English language
- Good organizational skills
- Mature and responsible approach to work
- Can demonstrate creative ability
- Understanding of Equal Opportunities issues
- Awareness of Health & Safety and practical hygiene issues
- Valid First Aid Qualification
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Other related trainings if any
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.