|No. of Available Positions: 3
||: AL MUFTAH TRADING
|POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:: 10188953
||: Mar 18, 2021
||: Bachelor's / College Degree
Age: minimum of 25 yrs. old|
|Job Details :
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia or Mass Communications
- Preferably with 2 - 3 years’ experience in content writing
- Advertising Agency experience a definite MUST
- Highly creative and imaginative in writing.
- Demonstrates excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Exceptional research, organizational, and learning skills and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong proficiency in desktop and web applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with efficiency in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with marketing and/or marketing agency and familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices is also a plus
- Knowledgeable in different social media platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and understand a wide variety of client industries and create compelling content.
- Write and develop content including business cases, presentations, proposals, technical content, press releases, sales process, landing pages, and email templates.
- Work with other relevant departments to gain a deep understanding of product offerings, service capabilities, messaging strategy, and business strategy.
- Conducts high-quality research and interviews if needed.
- Writes copy for different ad materials for Online Paid Ads such as Social Media, PPC both Search and Display Campaign, SEO keywords short heads and long tail keyword, Social Media content creation for Organic post captions and content calendar that converts service treatment information effectively to reach the target audience.
- Proofreads copy of different advertising materials.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the designers, web developers, and marketing to produce meaningful and engaging content for the organization.
- Provide support for all content-related requirements.
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Due to the current situation, ISD will not accept walk in applicants. Instead, please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to email@example.com or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.