- With 2 years Overseas, 3 years local experience.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any
other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills
and abilities necessary to perform the duties of the position.
- Basic experience in maintenance trades, including electrical, plumbing, and mechanical’s
certification is required and/or First Aid Training preferred.
- Inspects and performs maintenance tasks which can be preventive and corrective to ensure all
the plumbing system are well functional and to ensure required guest satisfaction.
- Monitoring and overseeing plant operations.
- Assisting with start-up, shutdown, and operations of facility equipment.
- Identifying problems that arise and resolving them.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- Conceptualizing and recommending plant improvement strategies.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Performing preventative and maintenance measures.
- Observing gauges, dials, switches, and alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines
are working properly.
- Maintaining a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with the supervisors to complete task.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting,
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to
supervisor immediately. Performs other duties as assigned by Engineering Supervisor.
- Follow up Company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a
clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Attend all departmental trainings and other training program.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to the shift in
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and use correct
lifting procedures as necessary to avoid injury. Follow hazardous Material management
program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals etc. using material safety data
sheets. Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to
Shift in charge. Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools,
equipment, and machines. Complete appropriate Fire and safety trainings and certifications
to perform work tasks.
- Emergencies – To be available for any emergencies and act in a professional manner to
protect our Guests, Staffs and preserve the Hotel Property and its system. Follow Hotel