- Must have meat further processing factory experience of minimum of 3-5 years.
- Proficient in English language
- Bachelor’s degree in food technology, Manufacturing, Agriculture Engineering, or any other related field.
- Investigate and apply new technology to provide a competitive advantage.
- Partner externally to source ingredients and leverage vendor expertise in ingredient functionality.
- Participate as an active member of cross-functional business development teams comprised of individuals from a variety of disciplines, including Marketing, Finance, Purchasing, Engineering, and many others.
- Assist in flawless execution of projects, complete sample production and maintain inventories for all materials.
- Conduct cooking validations and verification using standard tools.
- Responsible for data collection, observations and documentation of test results
- Manage and organize R&D documentation including recipes, SOPs, reports, sample logs etc.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Develop product formulations that leverage expertise in food chemistry and food ingredient functionality.
- Translate product attributes into formal specifications for manufacture.
- Assist in developing specifications for raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Design and execute bench top and full-scale experiments and analyze data to make sound technical recommendations on product and process.
- Provide technical risk assessment/perspectives related to new product development.
- Lead and support development for quality/product improvement and productivity initiatives.
- Actively participate in product evaluations and provide descriptive feedback when requested
- Calibrate and maintain operation of instruments, equipment and labs.
- Ensure lab and equipment is clean and operational; schedule routine clean-ups and equipment maintenance, as needed.
- Keep lab stocked with commonly used ingredients and supplies; inventory and order as needed.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Processes, Food Safety Standards and related operational procedures.
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
How to apply?
NOTE: Please send your resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars) to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may visit our website and apply online at http://www.isdphilippines.com/
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.