Scope of Position:
The Housekeeping Supervisor will assist in the effective and efficient of the day-to-day operation of the department. The candidate will be responsible for leading, developing and coaching a diverse team of housekeeping colleagues exceeding the department’s goals for guest and colleague satisfaction. The housekeeping management team is a dynamic group that is committed to excellence.
A coaching nature and empathetic approach to leadership and relationship building, positively impacting colleague and guest experience by taking an active interest in our colleagues welfare, safety and development.
- Positively impacts colleague relations within the department through ongoing performance management, coaching, recognition and communication meetings
- Conducts assigned inspections of guest rooms and public spaces, including all VIP’s members.
- Maximizes hotel profitability by properly managing expenses, our and other material resources.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing staff morale through harmonious working relationships.
- Dynamic member of the Housekeeping Leadership team and ensures strong departmental representation on hotel committees and at hotel activities.
- Provide courteous, professional service and maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all other departments within the hotel.
- Ensures the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety by conducting daily inspections of guest elevator, backspaces, and storage and supply rooms.
- To liaise with the Laundry and Engineering Departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work.
- To be responsible for the inventory of Guest supplies, linen, uniforms, and the ordering and replacement when necessary.
- To be responsible for ordering cleaning supplies and Guest supplies, and to check that they are handled, and stored correctly.
- To ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly enforced by the employees.
- To assist subordinates during peak periods.
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO SALARY DEDUCTION!!
Please report at our office for initial interview. We are open from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm. Please bring 2 copies of your CV/ Resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars), bring original for verification.
You can also EMAIL your resume in MSWord or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position as the subject
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online messaging number (+639178288050) for faster response.
Please stand by for further announcements through our website (www.isdphilippines.com) and Facebook page. Thank you.